After installing the CodeGuard WHMCS module and cPanel plugin, you may want to add a CodeGuard plan to your existing customer's accounts. First, you must ensure that the CodeGuard option is available for the correct hosting products:
1. Login to WHMCS as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Setup -> Products/Services -> Configurable Options.
3. Select the Edit icon on the CodeGuard row.
4. Ensure the desired hosting products are selected in the Assigned Products section.
5. If configuration changes are required, make your selections in the Assigned Products section and click the 'Save Changes' button.