If your CodeGuard partner account was re-provisioned with custom plans or if the CodeGuard support team suggests that you retrieve the latest plan settings, you can follow the steps below to update your WHMCS installation with the latest offerings from CodeGuard.
1. Login to WHMCS as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Setup -> Addon Modules.
3. Click the red Deactivate button for the CodeGuard module. (Note: This will not affect existing customers.)
4. Click the green Activate button for the CodeGuard module.
5. Click the Configure button for the CodeGuard module.
6. Select the admin roles that can access the CodeGuard module and click the Save Changes button.
7. Navigate to Addons -> CodeGuard Website Backup.
8. Enter the API key you were provided when your CodeGuard partner request was approved and click the Save button.
9. The updated CodeGuard plans should be listed and you can select which one you would like to offer by default before proceeding.
10. Follow the instructions on the next two pages of the setup wizard to complete the process.